Our mission is to train and educate dancers both at recreational and pre-professional levels and to provide an accessible resource for students, teachers and the wider community. ZoNa Dance Company offers a carefully structured non-competitive dance course, providing the students with a foundation education in classical dance which will equip dancers for the potential to pursue third level dance training.
The Goals of the School
- To provide in a caring environment; fun, inspirational, positive, artistic, physical and academic dance training, offering all students of the School a positive learning experience that is constantly monitored for potential improvement.
- To foster the individual to dream and take controlled risk in order to attain their personal goals and build confidence.
- To offer students as many opportunities to perform as possible.
- To ensure that the students have close practical and artistic access to professional dance and professional dance artists through workshops, shows and master classes.
- Strive to expand the national exposure of the students of the School, by participating in national and international shows, festivals, performances and events.
- To foster in the students responsiveness, the capacity for self-appraisal, and a sense of wonder and delight.
- To provide an excellent preparation for dance life for the students and teach a holistic self care for danTo maintain a clean and aesthetically pleasing studio facility to enhance the teaching and learning opportunities for the students.cers, including care of the body, nutrition and positive mindset.
Inspire children and adults to love the art of dance and movement. Foster a curiosity and wonderment to explore classical dance movement in a safe and open environment.